Members of the Ellenbrook Primary School Board 2018 – 2019:
- Dr Neil MacNeill (ex officio)
- Mrs Danielle Lloyd and Mrs Jeanette Metcalf (Executive officers)
- Mr Blair Johns (Teacher)
- Mrs Vicki Gatsos (Teacher)
- Miss Sasha Nicholaidis (Teacher)
- Mr Anthony Tjea (Parent rep.)
- Mrs Natalie Cahill (Parent rep.)
- Mrs Maureen Tamsen (Parent rep.)
- Mrs Nicole Golding (Parent rep.)
- Mrs Carlene De Jager (P&C representative)
The function of the School Board is to oversee and advise on the strategic operation of Ellenbrook Primary School. It considers information from within the school and the general community that impacts the learning of students and reports to the Head Master.
The School Board cannot deal with the day to day running of the school or matters relating to programs, teaching or behaviour.
Click here to view the School Board Constitution