Members of the Ellenbrook Primary School Board 2020:
- Dr Neil MacNeill (ex officio)
- Mr Blair Johns (Teacher)
- Miss Ashleigh MacDonald (Teacher)
- Mrs Anna Baker (Teacher)
- Mr Anthony Tjea (Parent rep.)
- Mrs Natalie Cahill (Parent rep.)
- Mrs Amanda French (Parent rep.)
- Mrs Nicole Golding (Chair)
- Mrs Renee Fleay (Parent rep.)
The function of the School Board is to oversee and advise on the strategic operation of Ellenbrook Primary School. It considers information from within the school and the general community that impacts the learning of students and reports to the Principal.
The School Board cannot deal with the day to day running of the school or matters relating to programs, teaching or behaviour.
Click here to view the School Board Constitution