The Ellenbrook Independent Primary School Website
an IPS (Independent Primary School)
located in Ellenbrook – Perth, Western Australia.
We look forward to a long and happy association with you, and to working with you to ensure that your child’s time here will be enjoyable and rewarding. Parents play a very important part in a child’s education and you are always very welcome to visit the school to discuss the educational program and your child’s progress. Please keep in touch with us.
Ways you can help are:
- Show an interest in what your child does at school
- Help your child to become more independent
- Help your child to develop the habit of getting things done
- Help your child form opinions
- Provide a suitable space for home learning.
Some useful links:
- Sue Larkey – Autism Specialist – visit www.suelarkey.com
Please remember that we need to work together to maximise your child’s learning.